Noctis Traffic Lead
Noctis Traffic Lead
- High Quality Rock Climbing Rope
- 10mm Black | 10mm Ranger Green | 10mm Mojave Orange | 10mm Red Rock | 10mm Glacier Ice | 10mm Pink Starburst | 10mm Saguaro Green | 10mm Moab Burnt Orange | 7mm Black Ice | 7mm Arctic Ice | 7mm Prismatic Yellow
- Oxide Metal "O"- Ring
- Leash measures from handle, all the way to end of carabiner
- Auto-Locking Carabiner
- Lightweight weight only 24 g
- Made of Aviation Aluminum
- Auto-Lock will prevent accidents on carabiner opening by itself
-Bears Force of 500 kg
- Features a secondary traffic handle by the carabiner clip for more control
- The perfect lead for service dogs all the way to city dogs that are constantly in crowded atmospheres
- This leash will keep your furry buddy right next to you, where they belong
- Great for training purposes to "heel" and walk with you, not walk you
- Traffic Handle measures about a foot from the end (not beginning) of the carabiner
> NON LEASH ORDERS will be processed in 1-5 business days. Typically we will process your order on the next business day if the order is placed before 12 PM (PST).
> ALL ROPE ITEMS: LEASHES, ROPE SLIP COLLARS, AND CAMERA STRAP ORDERS are usually processed in 2-4 weeks. The turnaround time is longer during the Holidays and during the release of a new collection, resulting to a longer processing time. Your leashes are handmade in the order they came in, so these leashes are specifically made just for you and your pup!
>Shipping costs are calculated based upon the delivery location, weight, dimensions of the shipment, and the price of the entire order. Shipping will be calculated in real time at checkout.
> The estimated shipping time frame is not our turn-around time. <
Additional Shipping & Handling information can be found HERE
> Products must be returned within 14 days of receiving your order for a full refund (excluding shipping costs).
> Products must be unused with all its original packaging still attached.
> We only offer refunds onto the original payment method used to make the order or store credit.
> Return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
> Return packages that are lost in transit will not be refunded and are the responsibility of the customer.
> CUSTOM ORDERS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES.
> If you would like to alter/repair your custom leash order, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Additional Returns & Exchange information can be found HERE