Style #L107 Handmade upon order
- Quality Rock Climbing Rope
- 9mm Crimson Stardust | 9mm Andromeda | 9mm Cosmic Chartreuse | 7mm Comet Blue
- Oxide Metal "O"-Ring
- Bears Force of 500 kg
- Leash measures from the top of the handle, all the way down to the end of the carabiner
- This is not a Double-Leash. This is a single leash meant for the use of ONE dog in which the two carabiners individually clip to the harness and the collar for extra safe - flight risk dogs who need the extra control. You can clip the shorter piece to whichever gear you want the leash pressure on, in which the longer piece will have slack
- Unfortunately too many dogs can slip out of their harness and collars. This leash creates the perfect back-up system in a situation where your dog has gotten out of either their harness or collar
- Auto-Locking Carabiner
-Lightweight weight only 24 g
- Made of Aviation Aluminum
- Auto-Lock will prevent accidents on carabiner opening by itself
- Swivel attached so the rope doesn't coil.
> NON LEASH ORDERS will be processed in 1-5 business days. Typically we will process your order on the next business day if the order is placed before 12 PM (PST).
> ALL ROPE ITEMS: LEASHES, ROPE SLIP COLLARS, AND CAMERA STRAP ORDERS are usually processed in 2-4 weeks. The turnaround time is longer during the Holidays and during the release of a new collection, resulting to a longer processing time. Your leashes are handmade in the order they came in, so these leashes are specifically made just for you and your pup!
>Shipping costs are calculated based upon the delivery location, weight, dimensions of the shipment, and the price of the entire order. Shipping will be calculated in real time at checkout.
> The estimated shipping time frame is not our turn-around time. <
Additional Shipping & Handling information can be found HERE
> Products must be returned within 14 days of receiving your order for a full refund (excluding shipping costs).
> Products must be unused with all its original packaging still attached.
> We only offer refunds onto the original payment method used to make the order or store credit.
> Return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
> Return packages that are lost in transit will not be refunded and are the responsibility of the customer.
> CUSTOM ORDERS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES.
> If you would like to alter/repair your custom leash order, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Additional Returns & Exchange information can be found HERE